The Power Tripper, designed for Kink Lab’s Neon Wand, is a safe and easy way to let the sparks literally fly between you and your lover. Allowing you to become the electrode, the Power Tripper is a devious attachment for your Neon Wand. Electrically charged, your fingers, lips, tongue, feet and even cock becomes what shocks your partner. Any time any part of your body touches your lover allows them to feel the delightful tingle.
Using the Power Tripper is simple. Just tuck it away in your socks or the waist band of your jeans and turn on the wand. Once the wand is on, hold your fingers just above your lover’s skin. Lightly caress your lover rather than pressing down on their skin, allows the sparks to form. Being close without actually touching gives the best effect. Believe me; this is exciting on many levels. Not only because you are now the device that’s doing the shocking, but also because you have to want to touch but you can’t.
Tips for Wearing the Power Tripper:
As said above you can tuck the contact pad into your socks or your jeans waist band. But anything that holds the pad firmly without allowing it to slip will work just fine. Such as, your underwear waist band, athletic wrist bands or even a garter.
Making sure that the body pad is in complete contact with the skin is important to ensure that you don’t feel feedback from the attachment causing it to shock you and your lover both.
Fun Ways to Use the Power Tripper:
- Try tapping your partner’s skin with one finger keeping it just a short distance from the skin. You’ll notice that the tingling stops when your finger touches your lover’s skin directly and that the current is stronger as you move it away. Varying the distance between yourself and your partner is a great way to manipulate the intensity of the sensations. *Note: Touching someone in more than one place at a time may ground them so that the current isn’t felt.
- The smaller the point of contact the more intense the sensation. When using the Power Tripper, running just the tip of your tongue or a finger across the skin will focus the currents flow to produce a stronger and more pinpointed sensation. On the other hand, a larger point of contact, such as placing your entire palm on the body, will spread the current out making the sensations milder or even undetectable.
- The Reverse Method is one of the more popular methods for using the Power Tripper attachment. With the person whose getting shocked wearing the body contact pad, you can shock them in the same way as if you’re wearing the pad. Also, using your pinwheel or tinsel flogger will work the same as if you were the one who’s charged.
Spice it Up Even More:
- Oils and Lotions: Using these can heighten the intensity of the sensations produced by the Power Tripper.
- Blindfolds: Having your lover wear a blindfold while you play will increase the suspense as they partner await your touch.
- Oral Electro-Sex : Combining the Power Tripper with oral sex is unforgettable. To have a more successful oral electro experience, I suggest combining full contact oral with pulling away a little bit. When directly together with your partner there will be no sparks but still feel amazing. On the other hand, switching it up by pulling away will generate warm shocking sensation. Experimenting with sensations by change the size of the contact area, area, the intensity of the spark or even your positions are sure to make things more interesting.
- Metal Toys: When using the Power Tripper, anything conductive objects that you hold become conductive. Using a pinwheel, metal flogger or cane, or even household items will create interesting sensations. Electrified, spoon, forks or even a butter knife can become ways to torture your lover. A word of caution, using metal toys with the Power Tripper can be more intense than the typical sensations. When using toys that are small or have pin points be careful of overexposure which can cause burns.
- Adding More People: You can use the Power Tripper to transmit current through multiple people who are holding hands or touching over a significant surface are of their body. However, the intensity of the sensation decreases with the more people that the current is distributed through.
A Few Safety Issues When Using the Power Tripper:
Even if you’ve used similar products before, please be aware of the cautions and warning associate with the Neon Wand particularly. Although, the Neon Wand appear to be similar to violet wands, it’s actually a completely different device.
- Only use the Power Tripper with the Neon Wand which it was designed for.
- Do not use if you or your partner are pregnant.
- Do not use if you have any type of heart condition or a pace maker.
- Remove all metal jewelry from both you and your lover’s body.
- Keep the Power Tripper’s current at least 12 inches away from metal within the body. Such as metal plates or screws.
- When using the Power Tripper never touch the eyes or eye area. Also, stay way from areas that have broken, inflamed or otherwise not healthy skin.
- The Power Tripper is for external use only.
- Do not use the Power Tripper in one area for more than 10 seconds at a time to avoid burns.
Based on the Kink Lab Power Tripper User Guide